- Shiny new layout! It's so clean and gorgeous! And blue! And it has a rollover sidebar!! I love it!
askmehow askmehow askmehow askmehow
- TV! Since it's been a while and I'm lazy, here are my six-word reviews of the shows from the last week:
- The Good Wife 1x05, "Crash": Dan Rydell, minor league pitcher? Yay!!!
- Glee 1x08, "Mash-Up": Puck and Rachel? Sign me up!
- Grey's Anatomy 6x06, "I Saw What I Saw": No Izzie; Chief smacked down. Outstanding.
- Smallville 9x05, "Roulette": Michael Douglas movie knock-off; Chloe's creepy.
- Ugly Betty 4x03, "Blue on Blue": The Daniel-and-Betty show's heartwarming.
- White Collar 1x01, "Pilot": Banter! Competence! Suits! Oh, BOYS. Smitten!
- Mad Men 3x11, "The Gypsy and the Hobo": Holy shit! Did that just happen?
- Gossip Girl 3x07, "How to Succeed in Bassness": Blair's full-on crazy again? Yawn.